Vikaas Sachdeva,CEO, Edelweiss Mutual Funds – Mumbai
I`m 30 years old. After giving birth to my child I was 82 kgs. My life had become very dull, I used to feel subdued and pulled down. No matter what I wore I used to look bad and overage.
After joining Anjum`s Diet program, I am 53kgs now. I feel great coz I stand out in the crowd. when I go shopping I look for size XS instead of XL. Only working out at the gym was`nt sufficient it was just 30% and the rest 70% was her diet.
Anjum`s diet worked wonders to me. Her balanced and easy to follow diet plan helped me get my confidence back. Its because of Anjum`s diet that I have incorporated fruits and salads in my diet. I had always thought that dieting is would mean starvation, but I was wrong. Anjum through regular counselling sessions encouraged me to eat healthy at various intervals and taught me to opt for healthier snacks instead of a bag of chips.I never knew that simple home cooked food that I made at home could help me loose so much weight. I didn`t have to go out of my way to cook special food for me. She planned a balanced meal within my regular eating habits. That made it easier for me to follow the diet as it was hassle free.
Eating healthy started making me think positive. I`ve shed pounds and gained immense confidence. My perspective towards life has changed. If I can loose weight anyone can.
Thank you Anjum's diet. You are not just a great nutritionist but also a lovely person and friend. Its because of you I am no more fat, sluggish, lazy or unattractive. I feel fit and energetic. I`ve got myself back because of you. Anjum`s diet has made me ready to rule the world.
Shehnaaz Baig, National Institute of Bank Management – Pune
Right Diet could make a world of difference to your moods, emotions…and so on. I learnt this only after a close friend of mine introduced me to Anjum`s diet. I have been a chronic case of anemia and all I was doing to overcome it was pop in an iron tablet which in turn led to whole lot of digestion problems, bloated, bulging, uneasy feeling, etc., also I had a severe swelling on my both the feet, ankles, puffiness on the face. I would always feel I am putting on weight! I almost developed a phobia eating my full meal and resorted to snacking!!!
It was an irony, I looked well fed, yet I was anemic and weak. So much so that I had to be given blood transfusion before my hysterectomy. Just one month on-line help from Anjum changed the entire scenario, almost 360 degrees in terms of understanding my own bodily needs and requirements and the method of eating. Believe me the swelling on my feet and ankles have disappeared, I feel lot more active and agile, my metabolism has improved considerably and yes all this without having to resort to any kind of medication. My hemoglobin levels have gone up and have also lost weight by couple of inches.
The balanced diet, the combination of food, quantity, intervals required in between the meals play the vital role and only the Nutritionist can guide you thru all this. I have found one in Anjum! Thanks a ton to Anjum`s diet.