Pregnancy is not just a stage, but a journey. This journey will bring in a lot of changes. Being prepared for such changes is the best way to cherish this journey of motherhood. During the entire tenure of pregnancy, the initial stages are the most critical. This is the period when your baby begins to develop and eventually your body undergoes several changes and you start observing several symptoms. Fatigue, nausea, frequent urination and body changes are common and you can always consult gynecologists in Kolkata who will help you out with the pain and physical discomfort.
Things to remember:
- It’s time to get rid of that fag as it’s definitely not suitable for your baby. Even passive smoking can cause harm to your baby during this stage.
- If not prescribed by your gynecologist, you need to stop taking any drug that you have been taking on a regular basis.
- Alcohol is the next thing to avoid during the early trimester. Though wine is recommended at the most but it’s always better to consult your gynecologist for a proper diet chart.
- You should limit the intake of caffeine or avoid if necessary. Food products like tea, coffee and chocolate are to be avoided. In case, you cannot start your day without a sip of tea, then you can opt for herbal tea.
- Avoid hot spa and sauna bath as it might affect the baby.
You must consult a proper dietician and follow the diet chart prescribed. At this stage of pregnancy, it is necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and here the role of food is of utmost importance.
- Make sure the food that you are taking is well processed. Especially meat, fish and poultry items are to be cooked well to ensure no impurities are going through your meal.
- Often, we bring out the food from the refrigerator and put it straight on the oven for cooking. This is to be avoided. Make sure that the items are defrosted before cooking.
- If you are taking dairy products, ensure it’s pasteurized.
You will gain weight during this stage, so you might join yoga and meditation classes in Kolkata. The trainer should have a clear knowledge about your pregnancy situation and accordingly prescribe the right exercises for you.
To know more in details about each trimester essentials follow the regular tips suggested at www.mymom.in . Get registered to meet a growing community of expecting mom to share your issues.