Pregnancy affects the way your skin looks and feels. Whether you are glowing or having an ugly breakout it is due to the increase of secretion of oil caused due to hormonal changes.
How should I take care of my Skin During Pregnancy?
You can keep your skin glowing with moisturizer which includes vitamin E. Eating nutritious food especially rich in vitamin E is always good for you as well as your baby. Drink juices and water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated. Avoid using too much makeup and creams. Not all skin care products are safe during pregnancy.
- If your skin has become oily, a weekly face mask can give you a clean look. In case of dry skin and dry patches, invest on rich moisturizer which can keep irritation away.
- Minimize those blemishes and pigmentation by using sunscreen everytime you go out in the sun. Always use, whether it is sunny or not and cover yourself as much as possible.
- Do not experiment with new products. Stick to the ones that suit you.
Home Remedies for Skin Problems During Pregnancy:
- Tomatoes when rubbed on the skin give great results. Whether you have dry or oily skin, tomatoes clear away dark patches on the skin.
- Almond and honey made into fine paste work as scrub cleaning out dead dry cells. Apply it to skin and wash it after 15minutes.
- Vitamin E based oil and vitamin E in your diet can keep your blemishes away.
- Applying Aloe Vera pulp mixed with honey and a scoop of papaya as a facepack can help reduce pigmentation.
- Papaya and yogurt help skin lighten and reduces dark spots caused during pregnancy.
Apart from these instant home remedies you need to eat healthy and keep yourself happy and free from stress. You will notice the change within a month.