Your little bundle of joy isn’t the only one who needs care. You do too. Here are some tips for you to care after your delivery
- Always keep your feet raised to prevent swelling.
- Sit in a warm bath to relieve yourself from vaginal discomfort.
- Sit on pillow to cushion your sore body.
- Apply heat pad or massage your abdomen to relive abdominal cramp.
- Wear supportive bra to relieve your sore breast.
- Start your work only after consulting with your doctor.
- Go slow on losing your baby weigh.
- Continue taking nutritional meal.