Cleaning your baby's neck, face, ears, body and hand. Giving your baby a full bath:
- Lay your baby on the mat.
- Dip cotton pad in a luke warm water and clean the area around the eyes, ears and nose. Don't clean inside the ears.
- Change the cotton pad and clean the rest of the area. Gently dry them with soft towels.
- Now take off the nappy and clean your baby's genital area with fresh new cotton pad and warm water.
- Pat dry with towel. Be careful with the delicate skin folds. Lastly put on a clean nappy.